2.24.2016

Hotlanta

This past weekend I had the opportunity to travel with one of my sorority sisters and some of the brothers of Alpha Gamma Rho to Atlanta for the Alpha Gamma Rho-Sigma Alpha Leadership Seminar. The seminar itself was wonderful, filled with so much that we can apply to both our chapters and to our individual lives. Growth is so necessary to achieve great things and I really believe that a lot of what I learned this weekend was exactly what I needed to spark that change.

Beyond the conference, this weekend truly opened my eyes to how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends in my life. We always have the best time together and this weekend proved no different. Between meeting brothers and sisters from other chapters, a 1 a.m. walk to Waffle House, and taking spontaneous detours to UGA and Clemson (and finding the BEST little restaurant - shout out to the AGR brothers from Clemson for that suggestion!), we had no shortage of laughs and we now have a million stories to tell.








No comments:

Post a Comment