7.23.2015

A Fresh Start


I finally took the plunge and decided to buy a blog template, and I am SO glad I did. I needed a bit of a fresh start to rebrand myself and figure out what I wanted to do with my piece of the internet. I've attempted the traditional "preppy, southern, act-like-I-have-my-stuff-together" style, but let me tell you- that is ridiculously hard to pull off, so props to you girls who do it! It demotivated me and made me lose sight of why I wanted to blog to begin with. I want to blog to record memories and growth and my thoughts, not to post solely about the latest Lilly Pulitzer line (still love you Lilly P.!). I essentially want to write, not blog. I want this blog to be 100% Taylor and the blogging I've done in the past has not been 100% Taylor. Maybe 47% at best.

So here I am, a clean slate, a blank notebook. No expectations, no rules. It feels so liberating! Here's to fresh starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment